Saturday, August 20, 2011

12x12 Canvas Scrapbook Pages "Texture WOW" classes at Michael's Craft Stores

Breast Cancer Awareness Canvas Class @ Michael's $25


12x12 Halloween Canvas Class @ Michael's $25
 Here are my 2 examples of the "Texture Wow" class that I will be teaching @ my local Michael's Craft Store.  I will teach the 1st class on Thursday September 8th 12:30-2-30, please sign up and pay @ the Michael's store.  I will also be teaching this class in  October & November.   You will provide the products used to create your canvas piece so you may choose completely different colors, products, theme, etc..  Contact me if you have any questions regarding the class. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow hun, these are gorgeous. Fabulously done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!!! I love all of the embellishments and texture - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!