Friday, August 19, 2011

Crate Paper Layout, New Website, & Scrap Challenge Updates~



Here is another Layout to be kitted and sold at Hannah's Scrapbooking Headquarters. 
Products used:  The Neighborhood Collection by Crate Paper

My new website is almost done and I am SO happy to be moving over to Word press.. WOW what a difference.  Had I known about it before I would never of came over to blogger.  At CHA this year I took some business seminars and each seminar I went to discussed how Word press is the place to be and what the advantages are to being on word press.  You can use word press for FREE although I can say I am not going the free route... I have been putting some money into the new site but it's worth it.    You will notice this site is looking a little empty.. I am slowly deleting pages and info as I am moving to my new site.. I hope you will follow me once I move, I promise to have some wonderful drawings on my new site.  I hope to have it done soon!

Don't forget about my new Saturday Scrapbook Challenges.. I have a new challenge every 2 weeks and right now the challenge is for a 12x12 layout using a tag or ticket.. scroll down below to add your link and layout. 

1 comment:

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!