Sunday, October 9, 2011

Looking for my posts? I have moved~

Looking for my new posts?  Join  me over at  My new site     My blogger  address will still be here I just won't be posting on  it anymore. 

Thank you to all of my friends that followed me over to Facebook, and to my new site.  The drawing for the prize will be Saturday.   My new site is still going to be under construction for some time but once it's done it will be easy to move around and find what you are looking for. 

You will notice a few of my pages are private, no worries... the things that are private are pages that you may not normally view anyways.  The people that attend my classes regularly know the code to visit my class schedule, the resumes are there in case I were to apply for a design team or another craft position.  The pages I feel you want to look at are open to everyone. 

Most of you know that I have had a few local girls following my foot steps around the blogs, places I work, and pretty much whatever I do, this is just one more way to "hide" what I am really doing.  They can't do what I am doing if they can't see it~  such a pain and a disappointment but with great advise from friends this is what I am doing for now. 

Hope to see you at my new website.. Scrap It Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!