Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Facebook Halloween Treats~Hurry B4 I move~

My Blogger page will be gone  w/ in the next 24 hours and I don't want to loose my Blogger Friends.  If you are on Facebook follow me over there in order to get in on this Facebook Candy Drawing.  This drawing will be for my new followers on Facebook.  Even if you don't want to win this Halloween Treat Kit.. I hope you will like my page so that you can keep up with what's going on in my little Crafty World.   I have facebook drawings at least one a month~



All you have to do is go to my facebook page "SCRAP IT GIRL" and click like on the photos of this Halloween Treat Kit.  I will draw a winner off of the likes on October 15th.  You will receive these 15 items:

4 yards of black seam binding, 4 yards of orange seam binding, a wood Halloween stamp, cosmo cricket Haunted House chipboard book, owl shaped chipboard mini, green brads, orange button/floss, black/white twine, chalkboard tags, black lace, orange/white polka dot ribbon, newsprint leaves, black buttons, Hocus Pocus rub-ons, Hocus Pocus mini album

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!