I am leaving in about 2 hours for CHA... today is meetings, workshops, seminars, and networking. Tonight is The Taste of the Rosemont, which means FREE drinks and food... and more networking. Later tonight, hanging with some friends and talking business.
Tomorrow the fun stuff begins.. CHA always officially starts on Tuesday, not sure what CHA is? Craft and Hobby Association. This event is closed to the public and now it's closed to even more crafters in other areas that are not considered a business, but here are a few more facts taken right from CHA.
CHA SUMMER SHOW FACTS
- The CHA Summer Convention & Trade Show is the season’s largest professional craft and hobby show.
- Hosted at the Donald E. Stephens Convention and Conference Center in Rosemont, IL. for over 30 years
- Over 400 U.S. & International exhibitors from dozens of countries
- Over 75,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Over 5,000 attendees and more than 2,500 buyers anticipated
- Hundreds of new craft products launched
- Dozens of craft industry celebrities on hand ( Tim, Heidi, Claudine, Lisa, Lizzy, Jennifer, Teresa, just to name a few)
All of my classes are cancelled this week except for the one class I am coming back for on Thursday. All other classes will start back up on Tuesday July 26th.
I will be working on putting up my August Schedule when I get back, I am a little behind.
Thank you to all of the new crafters I met at my craft sale, hope to see you again soon.
Scrap It Girl, Kimberly