Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Version of the Pottery Barn Andover Cabinet

This is the $700 Pottery Barn Andover Cabinet that I have been drooling over for a while now.
They also have it in a weathered white.  
Today I found a version I actually liked better! 

This is $200 at Marshall's, I just found it today.  My  Birthday is on Wednesday & my husband likes to know
exactly what I want.. so here it is!  A few days early but I was afraid it would be gone since it was the only one.   All 9 of the drawers open, they are deep and long.  The PB version has only 4 drawers on the top row, the other drawers are actually false drawers, they open as 2 cabinets with shelves.  I am happy to now have this sitting in my craft room.   I will eventually paint it black and then distress it! 
Here are the drawers, waiting for supplies.  I can't wait to paint
it this summer.  If you have a Marshall's near you, go check it out and see what you can find.
Most of my ribbon jars, craft decor, and dress forms came from there.  See what you can find, and please share!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME SCORE on the cabinet! I have a Marshall's just a couple of miles from my house and looooove shopping there! Congrats to you on your great find...hope you have a TERRIFIC birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!