Monday, November 29, 2010

Class Schedule for this week

Hi Crafters, I thought I should put a quick update
on this website for those of you that are
emailing me questions for this weeks schedule.

Tuesday  9:30-12:30  Scrapbook Layout & Cards DONE
Tuesday  2-4  Scrapbooking @ Hobby Lobby DONE
Wednesday  6:15-8:15 Cricut Class, my place DONE
Saturday  10-12 Holiday Class, @ Hobby Lobby  FULL
Saturday  1-3 Cricut Class, @ Hobby Lobby FULL
Sunday @ Michael's Craft Store  I'll be there to help w/ all your crafting needs.

Hope to see you in class,
Scrap It Girl, Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly... sorry it has taken me so long to get over her, but just wanted to say thanks for the fabulous package that came in the mail last week!! It has so many fun embellies! I can't wait to get started!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!