Saturday, October 1, 2011

IT'S MOVING TIME!!

Most of you already know that I have been planning to move from Blogger to WordPress.  Well this is the weekend I make my big move!  I purchased my new land, house, and furniture.... now it's time to move.

I have been going back and forth between my 2 homes for a while now and I am tired, so I am moving the rest of my stuff over today, and hopefully I can say goodbye to Blogger tomorrow.  

The new house is not finished,  I still have some organizing to do.  I also have to unpack what I want to keep and get rid of a few unwanted things.    You will be able to find my new house since I am keeping the same address. 

http://www.scrapitgirl.com/   The transfer of land will take place with in a few days.  It's a little hard to find your way around my new place.  But I think with enough visits you will like my new place.   I paid alot more for it, but it is bigger, better, and worth it.     I hope my friends will come visit me at my new place.  I will have monthly giveaways & challenges.  I  am move my etsy shop and my scrap it girl shop over too but that will take a little more time. 

Hope to see you at my new place~
Kimberly .... Scrap It Girl

4 comments:

  1. all the best girlie
    wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I'm anxious to visit your new blog "home"!! I'm sure it is spectacular!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cannot find your wordpress site, can you let us have the extension at the end please? Thanks XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure and go check out my blog...http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com Just saying....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!