Monday, August 1, 2011

A Tim Holtz Inspired Layout....big surprise! Kit for sale & A class




Tim Holtz products used:  Grungeboard Alphabet soup, Distress crackle paint faded jeans, rock candy, Distress Ink Tea dye, Tiny Attacher, Distressing tool, 1 journaling ticket, white trimmings, glossy accents,
PP from Paper stash: crowded attic.
Misc. items:  2 sheets of black cs & 6 of my vintage buttons
Photos:  my girls at 2 different stages in life.. I love black/white photos

This layout will be available for purchase at Hannah's Home Accents/Scrapbooking Headquarters later next week.  A very similar layout will be done in "Tuesday's" class.  (August 2nd at my place & at Hobby Lobby)  RSVP for my class or pick up a kit next week at Hannah's.   Thanks for looking... don't forget to submit your 2 page layout in my Scrapbook Challenge below. 
Challenges for this layout~

8 comments:

  1. How lovely to see scrapbook layouts. They are both gorgeous (thats the girls and the pages). SUPER! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Double LO pages, of your daughters and Tim's papers. Thank's for visiting us at Make my Monday. Hope to see you again, I too am a scrapper, so always love to see LO's. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scrapbook pages and beautiful photographs. It's lovely to have you playing along this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrapbook layout, lovely photographs.
    thanks for joining in with the MMM challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout! They butterflies certainly give the whole thing a flowing feel and the black and white pictures were a great idea as opposed to color ones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this layout of the girls. They are so beautiful. I can not believe how much Taya looks like Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful layouts! So glad you joined us for CIC#33 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layout is beautiful. I like the photograph of them looking out the window. Just beautiful all the way around.
    Thanks for playing "Things with Wings" @ www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
    Hope to see you back on the 19th for CIC #34!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!