Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OMG the new Michael's Craft Store is AWESOME~Racine/Kenosha Peeps~

Hello Local Crafty Friends....
I just got done working at the new Michael's Location in Mt. Pleasant.. if you are a local friend of mine I have news for you!

Friends & Family Night is Thursday 6-9 you gotta go.. this store is AMAZING... I love it!  The store officially opens on Friday for the public and then Sunday is the Grand Opening Celebration 10- 8... I will be there on Sunday doing a Cricut demo from 11-1 and a  Card Demo from 1-3  We will be giving away a free tote bag to the first 200 customers and will be having daily prizes for some lucky shoppers.

New stuff happening at the new location:  TONS of new TIM HOLTZ products, Michael's is now selling COPIC markers, Tons of new Martha Stewart punches, paper, etc...  the scrapbooking isles go on forever and the classroom is AWESOME~  For those of you that love crafts... there are SO many new items in this new location, tons of yarn, kids crafts, wood crafts, everything is bigger and better~

What will I be doing at the new location? 
I will be teaching the 4 week Beginners Scrapbooking Classes starting in August Monday nights. 
I will also be doing the Cricut Classes, Copic Classes, Crops, Advanced Scrapbooking Classes, and demo's that
are scrapbooking/card related.  I will also be creating the layouts, cards, signs and some of the art work you see in the
scrapbooking department and classroom


I will be there Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Tuesday.  I  hope I see you there.  I can't wait to start shopping on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW< that sounds really awesome,, good luck with it all ... :) too bad I can't be there :(
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!