Thursday, July 14, 2011

Latest Layout for Hannah's.. kit for sale soon!



Here is my latest Layout for sale over at Hannah's Scrapbooking Headquarters in Antioch.  I havent' turned it in yet.. so it won't be for sale yet... I hope to turn it in on Friday but with CHA next week it probably won't be for sale for about 2 weeks. 

This layout is using 2 white cs, 1 black cs, 1 basic grey nook & pantry lemon meringue pie pp, misc. pearls, Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Distress ink, daubers, basic grey die cut shapes, basic grey decorative paper clips, American crafts elements cricket colored brads, EK success butterfly punch, black fine point sharpie, and I traced the decorative frame from chipboard from Melissa Frances.   

I love the Yellow and Green lately.. I also love my niece Taya.. she seems to pop up on a lot of my layouts, but she is SO darn cute.  Thanks for Looking..  If you see a challenge this works for this layout let me know.  (only if a winner is chosen by project submitted not by random drawings) Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!