Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lily Bee Designs Layout




Here is a layout where I was able to play around with some tissue paper and flowers.  I really
like purple and greens together and mixed prints. 
Products I used for this layout: 
Patterned Paper:  (4)  Lily Bee Design  (2) Picket fence porch swing, 1 Stationery pear, 1 cottage garden
Card Stock:  2 sheets of white
Ink & wet stuff:  Dusty concord Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, Glossy accents, glue dots
Tissue Paper:  House of 3 Pink Paislee Printed sheets Daily Junque
Punches:  1" circle, Martha Stewart lace border, 1 3/8" circle, Ek Success Mini Butterfly, Martha Stewart Butterfly PATP
Misc. Items:  Files, pencil, ink daubers, 4 wood chip flowers, string for tags
Paper Studio Brand Products:  3 Pearls and 4 Tags
I did my journal tag on the computer.

If you like this layout and would love to do it to..... the kit will be for sale at Hannah's Home Accents in Antioch  known for their awesome Scrapbooking Headquarters.  I haven't turned it in yet so it will be about a week or two.  Don't forget if you live far away they will ship you any kit you want and no cost! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!