Monday, May 23, 2011

My layout is Being Featured~Today on the Melissa Frances Website!

 I love Melissa Frances and all of her BEAUTIFUL products.  She has such amazing embellishments and the paper is so cute, it's hard to cut it or cover it up..  I was so excited to see my layout being featured on her site.
 My Sew Cute Layout using Melissa Frances Products  

If you like this layout you can order this kit from    Hannah's Home Accents
or give them a call and they will ship it to you for FREE.  This is a layout I did of my niece Taya. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature. It is well deserved with this gorgeous 2-page LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!