Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Published Layout on Practical Scrappers!



LIFE IS A CIRCUS
This Layout is for sale at Hannah's Home Accents in Antioch, Illinois 
if you want the kit, they can send it to you or stop in and pick it up! 
I used my friends son for this layout, I think these pictures worked out perfectly
with this paper line.   I used: Imaginisce Paper "Animal Crackers" (Under the Big Top, Come one Come all, Step Right Up, & Hot Buttered Popcorn )
I also used the Animal Crackers Boarder stickers, misc. buttons/thread, Tim Holtz Rosette die, CM large circle, pinking sheers, and stickles.  I printed the title on my computer & cut it out with a circle punch. 

This layout was Published on  Practical Scrappers under Little Boy Projects.  Please check out the other
great layouts featuring the little cuties!  Thank you Stacy for giving me so many great photos to use!

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on having the layout published. It sure is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Congrats! I love the rosette and the banners.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!