Monday, March 7, 2011

Craft Room Updated~

I just spent my Sunday rearranging my craft room to make room for
my new shelving unit.  I love making changes to my craft area.. I change it at least once a month!

Here is my new shelf.  I love that I can adjust the shelves and this
is heavy and hard to move, so looks like it'll be staying here for a while. 
 I still have piles of craft product to go through to organize.  I have been making my goodwill piles, selling piles, and blog candy piles.   Please check out the update on my current blog candy, I added a few goodies.    I have tons of things to give away so check back to see what I am giving away!  Have a crafty day!  Check out all the new photos of my craft room on the craft room page. 

1 comment:

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!