Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cosmo, Tim, & a tiny bit of 7 Gypsies...Layout

Here is a layout I designed for my class on Tuesday and for Hannah's Home Accents
This layout design & kit will be available for purchase at Hannah's in a few weeks, you can reserve your kit and they will even ship it to you!  Talk about great service! 



This layout can be moved around to where you can decide which page comes first.
I changed the picture  w/ my husband & my 2 girls to the one w/ my
girls sitting together.  My girls wanted the picture with the horses in the background. 



 Products can be found at Hannah's Scrapbooking Store.  Products used:  Cream & Black Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Patterned Papers (Astaire, Elements, & Chaplin),  "Life is Good" tag from 7 Gypsies Lillie paper pack, scrap of Maya Road black/white checkered ribbon, 2 small strips of Twill, black copic pen, stazon ink, and 2 black buttons/string.   Tim Holtz products used: tiny attacher, hanger, ribbon, clock, brad, spinner, rosette die, and paper clip.

Challenges:
Ambers crafts and stuff: use-die-cuts  Tim Holtz Rosette Die & Papertrey ink banner die
Crafts and me challenges: anything-goes
Belli challenge: letter-c  Clock & Cosmo Cricket Circa paper!
Anything challenge: make-your-own-embellishments  Rosette, the decorative edges, hanger/banner, banners
anything goes challenge: die-cuts  Tim Holts Rosette Die & PaperTrey Ink Banner dies

6 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful layout and pages.. Love all the design elements thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout!

    Thanks for participating in Challenge # 2 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday for Challenge #3!

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout!! I love the pictures and all the embellies!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layouts. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha
    Design Team - www.ambercraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awesome job you did with the kit. I love the paper too. Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice LOs. Great photos of them too...I am so bad at photographing my LOs. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!