Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Award~

Thank you Laura for my Stylish Blogger Award.  Laura and I met at Hannah's Home Accents
where we are both on the design team.  I am sure we will be crafty friends 4 life.  Check out
her site when you get a chance.  Scrapaddict 4 life

In order  to "accept" my award, I need to "pass it on".......
Rule #1:   I link back to the person who gave me this awesome award, Laura
Rule #2:   I share 7 random things about myself:
1.  I am addicted to Starbucks Mocha's, I have at least 1 a day
2. I still keep a day planner
3.  I  love headbands & big sunglasses
4.  I love decorating & rearranging furniture
5. I love going shopping w/ my girlfriends & planning dates w/ them
6. I do something crafty almost everyday!
7.  I stay up late watching reality tv

Rule #3:  I award 7 newly discovered bloggers with this award please check out their sites & say Hi!
1. Another Scrappy Blog, Jennifer CTMH
2. Patterns By Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!