Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ben Franklin Crafts in Delavan, Wisconsin

Good News for those of you getting ready for your weekend crops in Lake Geneva or in Delavan this Spring or Summer.   I had heard that the "Memories from the Heart" scrapbooking store had moved into Ben Franklin Crafts a while ago, so I wanted to see what they had.  Here are a few photos and a link to their website if you want to see more.    Ben Franklin Crafts in DelavanMarch2011 004 Here is a peak at just some of the ribbon they carry!
March2011 006  Do you need any Copics?   Look at this great selection.

March2011 007 I love it when you can easily find what you want and see that the products are actually in the store.  You don't need to track down a clerk to get you a die from the back of the store.  Everything you need or want is right there.   Do you need cardstock?  Ben Frankin Crafts is getting ready for  150 of the most popular colors of Bazzill Cardstock, they will have it in 12x12 and in 8 1/2 x 11.
Check out their website for their monthly calendar.  Ben Franklin Crafts has a wide variety of classes.   Inky Antics Card Class, Wireworks Necklace class, Beginning Sewing, Beginning Knitting, Tatting classes, Crocheting, Cake Decorating and so much more.  To bad I don't live closer I would be interested in taking a class.
March2011 002On Tuesdays they have open scrapbooking from 9 a.m.-5 p.m

I am going to a weekend Crop in Lake Geneva in April, so I am planning to stop back in and pick up a few more of those copic markers and some Easter goodies.   I hope you get a chance to check out this store, you won't be disappointed.  Not only do they have a huge selection of crafts, the staff were friendly and helpful.  Stop in and say hi, who knows by the time you leave you may want to learn a new craft!
Kimberly, Scrap It Girl

1 comment:

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!