Friday, February 18, 2011

Craft Day

 Here are my girls working on their "altered art".    Sam is actually doing her homework.  She has to make a project using wood and nails.  So she is going to make a house using these craft pieces.  Alyssa is working on a tray for in her bedroom.  This is day one, I'll show you pictures as they work on it.. they want to be a part of my blog.  (yes they are wearing pj's, these photo's were taken right before bed)

Here is a photo of what I have done so far with my altered art project.  So far I have 3 sides "almost" done. 
I didn't realize it until now but I should of picked up more products to add to this project.  So far I love the colors. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look like you are having loads of fun x x I can't wait to see the finished results x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!