Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Updates:

Hello Crafty Friends...
I have been busy getting ready for a new set of classes starting next week, so I haven't had time to blog...  I am also currently scheduling my road trip to several Wisconsin Scrapbook stores.  I will be taking a few classes, interviewing store owners and taking lots of photos.  I'll be posting my first store in February.  I have a few other surprises coming up so keep checking back.  One thing I can mention now is that I will have "Birthday Candy" the first week in February since it is my Birthday Month!   Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy girl right now! But it sounds like it is a good busy! Have fun with all your classes!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!