Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog Candy Winner! The Purple Place #35

Happy Saturday Everyone!
What a great day.. don't forget to check out your local Michael's Craft store this weekend.  Great Sales!!   Grab some Cricut Cartridges for only $9.99.  I grabbed 5 already and a bunch of Martha Stewart Valentine Products, she has a huge selection...  I am going back tomorrow to help out of the floor before my class starts.  I have to say I just love my jobs.. I am a full time craft instructor and I meet new crafters pretty much everyday.. I get to play with sooo many new products and get to see the scrap supplies before they hit the shelves.  Anyways speaking of new products.. I have a brand new Martha Stewart Circle cutter and some beautiful ribbon to give away.  My daughter Alyssa said lucky #35 is the winner of my blog candy.  I am happy to announce # 35 is The Purple Place!  Yeah.. send me your address and info, I'll get your goodies in the mail Monday morning! 

3 comments:

  1. Woweeeeeeeeeee! I won!! I am so excited and can't believe my good fortune! I had not even had a chance to come online and found an email from my friend Dana, who told me the wonderful news!!

    My thanks to you for such a wonderful prize and I'm very happy to have found your blog via Feline Playful!!

    I'll send you an email with my address later this morning!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for winning this great blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!