Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cards, Classes & Changes

I just got done teaching 15 women to make 24 cards each,  (that was 360 card kits if your counting)  here are 3 of the cards we made.  One of the women asked for a quick and easy card her children could make.  All 3 of these cards are quick and easy, my 6 & 8 year old girls already made a few for their friends. 
My card classes start back up in January at the Museum, there is a call list started for those who want to take the class, registration starts mid December. 

Today I am doing a 3 hour YUDO demo at my local Michael's Craft Store, stop by to see me if you are in the area.  After the demo I will be teaching part 3 of the Scrapbooking Class.  I picked up a few more Crafty Jobs so that is why I haven't been blogging.  I did get a chance to scrapbook a little yesterday and over the last few days I made some more changes to my craft space.  I was able to get rid of more items that I didn't need.  I love getting rid of stuff.  A couple of girl friends came by yesterday and were able to leave with some organizational items and unused products.  Well of to get ready for work.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, It won't let me send you a email. Says email is not set up properly. My names jenn Zeeb. Coould you email me at jennzeeb
    (at) homail (dot) com and I will get you my adress. Thanks Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!