Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Demo's & New Classes


I made this layout for my personal book.  This is a girls night out a few weeks ago.  I had
some free time & decided to just use up some supplies.  I love getting together with my girlfriends.  I try to plan at least 1-2 friend events a month.  This was a well needed night out!

As for my new demo schedule and class schedule, most of that info is on my private site.  But I can share that I will
now be doing Demo's on Sundays at my local Michael's Location (Racine)  This Sunday I'll do a little of everything, Cricut, Cuttlebug, Gypsy, Tim Holtz products, etc....  Stop by and see me, we might be doing make n takes too.  The EK success classes will start sometime in October.  I also have card classes starting up the end of  October at the Museum.  I am still doing classes at Hobby Lobby too!  So I hope you get a chance to stop by and say hi, if you live near me, join my private shutterfly site so you can view my entire schedule. 

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy girl! Very cute LO. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I was tooling around on the internet a couple of weeks ago looking to see if you had a site. I was thinking that if I checked in on your class schedule occasionally eventually I would force me to find the time to get creative again! (may take some time to find the time around the boys schedules but eventually if I want something long enough I put my foot down and figure out a way) How do I see your Shuterfly site/schudules?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!