Friday, August 20, 2010

A few quick things...

I made this layout the other day, I gave myself about a 1/2 hour to throw it together. This is all I have done for myself in a long time.  I have tons of pool pictures so it was nice to finally scrap some.  I love this paper.

One of my BFF's and her lovely daughter came by to visit me during one of my YUDO demos.  This is what her daughter picked out for her shirt, she picked the colors too.     Perfect shirt for this coming fall. 


A card we made during a class this week.  I love this Tim Holtz stamp set.  Thank-you Hobby Lobby for all
of the new Tim Holtz products, I am shopping there even more now.

Well I have been busy so much that I need to slow things down a bit.  I am slowly learning to say no and I am also learning to pick and choose what jobs I really want to do.  So for September I have many changes coming!  My biggest one will be my Scrap Store will open on September 14th!  I am having an open house that day.  I have lots to do before then, I am still undecided about paint colors and how to set up the displays.  I'll take pictures when it is finished, if you live near by, you'll have to stop by and check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I was scrolling through my google reader really fast and didn't realize this was your blog. All of a sudden it registered that there was a picture of my daughter and I had to take a closer look. She is so ready to wear this shirt! I keep telling her she has to wait until it the weather cools off.

    I love the layout! The bright colors are wonderful. I'm glad you got the chance to craft for yourself.

    LOVE the card.

    Talk to you soon!

    PS. Glad you got your blog back up and running.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!