Thursday, July 1, 2010

Looking for Scrapbooking Blogs

OK, so it's been a few days of my blog and I have hit many hurdles. First of all I can't get rid of this blog background, I can easily change it to another one from google but I can't completely remove it for a background from another company. Second I am thinking about joining a design team but I haven't found many that are mainly for scrapbooking. I don't mind making a card or an altered item but I want to focus more on scrapbooking. Third.. the requirements are crazy! It's easier to apply for a job teaching scrapbooking at a craft store than it is to apply for a design team. It also sounds like a full time job... which I don't need I already have 4 part-time jobs that I absolutely love!  So as for now I'll just do my own thing, I hope to start posting some of my layouts today.  Thank-you to Debbie for some of your help yesterday.  I was her 500th follower so I won some beautiful ribbon from her site The Shabby Tea Room

Here is the Beautiful Shabby Vintage Seam Binding I received from Debbby at The Shabby Tea Room
I can't wait to use it!  You can purchase your own from her Etsy shop!  My first blog prize!

1 comment:

I appreciate the comments, thank you for checking out my site!